Ad Operations / Campaign Manager
- Full Time
Ad Ops / Campaign Manager - Wasted Talent
(Mixmag, Kerrang!, The Face)
Full-time. Brooklyn, BK
Wasted Talent is a global music and lifestyle media company. Our family includes some of the biggest and most influential music, culture and entertainment platforms including Mixmag (Mixmag.net), Kerrang! (Kerrang.com) And The Face (coming soon).
We create solutions for brands who wish to innovate, inspire and connect with a global youth audience. We work with passion, experience and authenticity to expertly curate content and experiences for our audience to explore and discover music and culture, exclusive original video programming, and live performances from the artists they love.
We are seeking an experienced Ad Ops / Campaign Manager to coordinate and execute digital media campaigns across the Wasted Talent Media Network.
This is a very diverse role with lots of opportunity to grow in a fast paced media company. Starting with the creative trafficking process, the Ad Ops / Campaign Manager will be responsible for trafficking ads on Wasted Talent properties (Mixmag, Kerrang! And the Face), as well as coordinating the trafficking of our campaigns with our Network Partners. This role requires heavy project management and account management as you’ll be working with various clients and partners to ensure timely setup, delivery of media, tracking and reporting. The Ad Ops / Campaign Manager is also responsible for troubleshooting technical issues with our developers and managing impression discrepancies on 3rd party systems.
- Responsible for ad trafficking via 1st and 3rd party tags on all media campaigns on Wasted Talent properties
- Orchestrate and manage our network partners to ensure campaign trafficking is completed and QA their work
- Project manage internal teams so that creatives are being built in the required spec
- Liaise between clients, agencies and internal creative team to ensure creatives are created, approved and ready to go by launch date
- Test campaigns for functionality and once live, ensure proper delivery through QA checks
- Highly experience in with web/media analytics platforms (e.g., DFP, DFA and Google Analytics) and 3rd party platforms
- Experience with auditing platforms (E.g. IAS, Double Verify and Moat), knowledge of targeting and research tags
- Troubleshoot any ad creative and tag issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Forecast available impressions and assist the sales team with the completion of RFPs
- Generate and distribute daily, weekly and monthly inventory reports
- Understanding of media planning and pricing
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of ad ops and/campaign trafficking & optimization experience at a digital media agency, network, publisher, and/or client-side advertising team
- 2+ Experience with DFP, AdEx, DFA, DSP (Rubicon), DoubleVerify, IAS or Moat, and tracking delivery and managing 3rd party discrepancies and reporting
- Exceptional project and account management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Well organized, strong attention to detail and excellent documentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Ability to take initiative with problem solving
- Strong interest in advancing digital media and advertising technology knowledge
- Positive attitude and a good sense of humor!