Sr. Visual Designer
- Full Time
Our corporate client has an exciting full-time opportunity for a Sr. Visual Designer to focus on Human Centered Design and research of new innovative digital concepts and capabilities.
This role will be responsible for developing enterprise wide priority digital experiences by conceptualizing, designing, and documenting the interactions between the organization and the target audience by researching what drives satisfaction, identifying and designing what future interactions should look like, and prototyping the experience.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Planning design research, facilitating workshops to design the future state, synthesizing data and conceptualizing experiences
- Facilitating walkthrough and providing stakeholder updates
- Defining the design research strategy and understanding the landscape and influencing trends,
- Identifying major innovations and capabilities required based on research
- Setting the direction for the future experience and defining the signature digital experience
- A SOLID portfolio of your work is required
- 6-10 Years of visual design experience
- Preferred educational background in HCI
- Skilled at visualization and storytelling (personas, journey mapping), facilitation and design leadership.
- Ability to prototype/give conceptual design.
- Design research, sense-making and pattern recognition skills.
- Experienced at both verbally and visually presenting insights, ideas and concepts.
- Project planning experience.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong documentation/ presentation skills.
- Proven success working complex matrix environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Microsoft Suite (PPT, Word, Excel), Invision
This is a full-time opportunity with excellent benefits!