Conceptual Digital Designer
- Full Time
At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we’re on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for the incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open workspace, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand’s legacy.
Our Marketing team has the essential responsibility of connecting our customers with our dynamic and ever-evolving brands. Their ownership of immersive campaigns through in-store, digital, social, event marketing and PR channels brings our brands’ vision to the world. This diverse and collaborative team of creative, strategic, and curious individuals are constantly looking for new ways to learn about our consumer and push the envelope in our efforts to reach them.
As a Conceptual Designer, the focus will be on developing design concepts across the Abercrombie and Fitch digital and in-store channels including site experiences, social campaigns, in-store collateral to establish clear brand direction from a seasonal standpoint to connect the brand with a 360º marketing approach. A successful candidate will have a passion for the brand and for our customer, a strong eye for aesthetic and layout, great style, and strong communication and organizational skills.
Please submit portfolio attachment with application
What Will You Be Doing?
Develop designs for multiple areas of marketing content, including site experiences, emails, signage, promotions, bags, campaign content/presentations, social campaigns, and other collateral
Manage projects from concept through production
Collaborate with cross functional teams to create a cohesive brand experience across all channels
Maintain an intimate understanding of the brand and customer and stay up-to-date on industry trends and other retail brands
Actively work with creative partners (Graphic Design, Art Director, Copywriting, etc) to develop concept and design for future projects
Contribute to seasonal and campaign kick-off presentations with department and company leadership
What Do You Need to Bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or related field required
- Minimum 6+ years of Digital Design experience within a high-paced, cross-functional creative environment, preferably within Marketing/Retail
- Experience working in an iconic, branded environment for an international organization
- Strong design and conceptual skills with a good understanding of typography and layout, and use of both positive and negative space in designs
- Experience managing and collaborating within a creative team
- Strong organizational, time management, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in a variety of rapid prototyping and design tools – Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Strong attention to detail
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER © ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. 2012