Luxury Tour Designer
- Full Time
Luxury travel company Artisans of Leisure is seeking a well-traveled, culture-loving individual for this creative position involving the following responsibilities:
- Working one-on-one with affluent travelers to customize private international tours based on firsthand travel expertise and experience
- Designing new tours and related materials
- Writing for itineraries, online tour descriptions, our blog and other collateral materials
- Research related to tours and special interests (culture, food, family activities, art, architecture, gardens, historic attractions, etc.)
- Using own initiative to develop new activities, destinations, and partnerships
- Other creative and design projects and travel-related activities
- Extensive previous international travel experience in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and/or South America
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- Confidence and proven leadership
- Passionate about culture and able to speak from firsthand experience about food, art, culture, history, and what makes a place unique
- Sophisticated interests related to lifestyle (avid reader of upscale lifestyle publications related to travel, food, shopping, art and culture)
- Bright and articulate multi-tasker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with Photoshop and other design software a plus
This position is full-time and based in New York City.
To apply, please submit the following PDFs: a detailed cover letter, resume, and a thorough personal travel history (including places visited, date and length of trips, favorite places and experiences).
Important: Resumes will only be considered if accompanied by a cover letter and a detailed list of prior international travels.
No calls, please.