Location: Miami, Florida
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Creative Producer is responsible for producing quality franchises in all the dimensions of the production that meets and exceeds all the expectations. The role combines acute attention to detail, rapid response, editorial judgment and flair, and consistent day-to-day execution and project-management responsibilities.
· Develops a preliminary budget for the proposed projects
· Prepares a pre-production project plan with all the tasks to be completed in order to ensure a timely start of production.
· Coordinates with writers and producers from other shows to make sure that the production doesn’t interfere with their products.
· Coordinates with the Technical Operations team to ensure that all equipment is ready for use according to the production needs.
· Creates a production plan including the project timeframe and proposed minutes to be shot and edit
· Organizes rehearsals and shooting schedules for all scripted productions across Miami, Mexico and Colombia
· Responsible for regularly reviewing budget expenditures and shooting schedule status
· Works closely with the talent to ensure that they arrive to the shootings and that they are satisfied with the production
· Reviews daily production plan and organizes changes as appropriate.
· Works under the direct supervision of the Director of Branded Entertainment and is responsible for completing any other tasks as assigned by supervisor
· Ensures that all work is done under the technical guidelines and operations procedures of Telemundo Network infrastructure and adheres to EHS/OSHA regulations and procedures
· Follows policies, applicable laws, and regulations to protect his/her own health and safety as well as that of other workers, the public, and the environment
· Raises concerns about possible violations of EHS policies to your manager, business and EHS Leader
• Minimum 6 years of experience in the production of tv content and scripted productions
• Must be fully fluent in English and Spanish
• Must be able to perform job at locations in and outside work environment with varying weather conditions
• Willingness to travel and on weekends with short notice
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish (speak, read & write)
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dead-line driven environment
• Excellent communication, leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player
• Clear presentation skills
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines and as a team player
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.