- Full Time
Pavone Marketing Group, Inc., home to multiple full-service advertising agencies, is looking for a Media Buyer to join our team. The successful candidate is data-driven, analytical and highly organized with experience managing high performance digital and traditional media campaigns.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Support paid media campaigns executed on behalf of clients
- Understand the right tools, media buying strategies and tactics, data and technology required to drive client success.
- Purchase paid media on behalf of clients in both the digital and traditional spaces.
- Place media buys and set up campaigns
- Negotiate rates where applicable
- Manage day-to-day media buying process and vendor relationships
- Assist in managing all client budgets and media billing
- Monitor KPIs and reporting methodologies
- Evaluate media performance, optimization and channel alternatives
- Conduct clear and concise campaign performance reports
Experience/skill set desired:
- 3-5 years of media buying experience in an advertising agency setting (digital and traditional media)
- Thorough understanding of advertising metrics and KPIs, especially from a lead generation perspective
- Fluent understanding of all aspects of paid media advertising, media strategy and standard media measurement
- Knowledge of media performance tools, including AdWords, Google Analytics, and bid management tools
If you “fit the bill”, please apply with your resume and salary requirements. NO phone calls, please.