Audience Development Manager, Social Media
2 days left
- Full Time
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Audience Development Manager, Social Media to join the team at U.S. News & World Report. This role will report to the VP of Marketing and will play a valuable role in growing the audience and building the U.S. News brand in the marketplace.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy for distributing content across platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter etc., designed to build audience engagement as well as leverage the platforms to drive qualified audience acquisition.
- Guide a team of Audience Development Strategists responsible for day-to-day flow of content across social media platforms.
- Provide strategic direction for paid social for editorial and advertising initiatives across platforms as needed & optimize to ensure ROI goals/KPIs are met.
- Craft, manage, and optimize distribution campaigns that deliver quality audience from external social channels and distribution networks for branded content and other content-led advertising products.
- Support client relationships, including participating on advertising client calls to discuss strategy and performance.
- Partner with advertising, marketing and PR to develop a strategy for leveraging social media in our brand marketing efforts.
- Analyze data to inform strategic decisions and report findings to senior management.
- Lead and support research projects and create materials to help internal teams better understand audience trends.
- Master analytics tools to provide valuable page performance insights for partners and internal teams.
- Explore and proactively surface new distribution channels and social products.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing/digital audience development/social media; publisher experience preferred
- Must have experience using CPV/CPC/CPM-based business models and paid search.
- Knowledge of digital media trends and emerging platforms
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Knowledge and experience with analytics tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal and strong emotional intelligence
- Avid consumer of media and passion for all things digital!
Why U.S. News?
- Your work matters. Your opinions will help shape content and products used by those making crucial life choices every day.
- Variety. No two days working are the same, and the opportunities to be creative, innovative and forward-thinking are legion.
- Great work environment. You will have talented co-workers to learn from and laugh with, you’ll keep sane hours and have interesting projects to work on.
Please provide a resume and cover letter to be considered.
We are offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes healthcare, vision, dental, and 401(k) plan.