Senior Account Executive
2 days left
- Full Time
A well-established NYC-based global, boutique PR agency is seeking a Sr. A/E for their New Categories & Emerging Industries division. This would include tech, adtech, fintech, new media, healthtech and big cannabis.
Working with retainer clients, this position offers the chance to help grow a different kind of company in many ways. RLM is truly an integrated agency focusing on traditional and social media, reaching influencers, creating/managing partnerships, assisting with brand awareness and crisis communications within a team-oriented agency environment that cares about work/life balance and employee growth.
Sr. A/Es must have:
1. A minimum of 5 years of experience doing B2B/B2C public relations within an agency environment.
2. Proactive media engagement and storyline development experience.
3. An understanding of influencer marketing and trendspotting.
4. Ability to write press releases, short-form content for pitching media/influencers, proposals, fact sheets, backgrounders, bios, Q&As, etc.
5. Experience generating and editing award & speaking engagement submissions is a plus.
6. Client relationship skills including preparing reports, counseling, handling client calls.
7. Bachelor’s degree.
1. Competitive salary.
2. Annual merit and spot bonuses.
3. Promotion opportunities.
4. Generous vacation policy (including office closure between Christmas and New Years).
5. Year-round summer Fridays.
6. 100% Education Reimbursement.
7. Commuter Benefits.
8. Health and Disability coverage.
9. Regular team building/development training.
Please send a cover letter and some writing samples.
RLM PR is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Senior Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly