Senior Marketing Manager - Think About Your Eyes Campaign
- Full Time
Think About Your Eyes is a national campaign supported by leaders in the vision industry, The Vision Council, and the American Optometric Association. The campaign raises awareness about the importance of comprehensive eye exams and encourages people to see the eye doctor annually. The TAYE Sr. Marketing Manager is responsible for the campaign’s marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy.
- Develop and deliver integrated marketing strategies for the Think About Your Eyes Campaign across traditional media and digital channels
- Act as the main point of contact to and among agencies for all marketing functions
- Provide strategic direction and manage all agency relationships related to:
- media buying and placement
- paid search and display advertising
- website strategy
- Manage all development and maintenance of media and advertising assets
- Establish and manage relationships with advertising sales agents to obtain the best prices and values for the TAYE campaign; oversee bid management
- Track spending for all marketing and ensure efforts stay within budget
- Monitor and evaluate campaign tactics against campaign goals and benchmarks
- Develop and implement a research plan to measure campaign outcomes (including test & control, marketing mix model, and surveys)
- Direct market research and provide on-going analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics for partner engagement
- Oversee the development of B2B marketing resources including infographics, email templates, posters, etc.
- Serve as the liaison to the Marketing Committee
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or general business; Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles and managing large-scale consumer facing campaigns.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader with ability to present to large audiences.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Experience managing agency and vendor relationships
- Competence in marketing goal setting, analytics and strategic marketing measurement;
- Exceptional knowledge of digital trends and new technologies pertinent to driving digital audience growth and engagement
- Professional demeanor in written and oral communication
- 401K Plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending Account
- Transit benefits
- Group life insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Long-term disability coverage
- 15 days of paid leave per year
- 11 paid holidays per year
- 1 day of paid Birthday leave per year
- Employee assistance program
- Reimbursement for educational and training expenses
- Business casual work environment