- Full Time
Why are you looking at job ads? You’re bored, right?
Look around you. Same old office? Same old inbox? Same old stale stories being pitched to the press?
Well, Manifest is an agency like no other. We're a global brand communications agency that's kicking the dust off the industry and doing something a little different. One of our values is "kick the shit out of the opportunity to be remarkable" and as such, we've created a unique working environment where you're able to do your best work without being defined by one channel, one industry or one client.
We’re currently seeking an Account Supervisor for our New York office to lead some of our most exciting accounts that span food, tech, music, real estate and culture.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years + experience working either within a PR agency or in-house
- Experience managing a team and empowering them to be their most brilliant selves
- A black book of media contacts within the consumer and business spaces
- Experience creating and managing budgets
- A creative brain and a desire to want to push the boundaries of comms within every single project
- Finger on the pulse of what's hot (and what's not) in the Big Apple and rest of US
- Experience working on new business proposals and pitching
- Excellent sense of humor
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Unlimited holiday (yes that's right)
- Access to Manifest's Balance package (which includes things like a gym class, an art exhibition, Netflix membership per month)
- Ticket to our annual Manifestival (last year in Barcelona)
No suits, no gurus and no dick heads.
Check out our website: https://manifest.group