Receptionist and Assistant
- Full Time
Trident Media Group is looking for an extremely smart, highly organized, energetic individual who can execute responsibilities as a Receptionist and Assistant to the Office Manager. We are looking for someone with an upbeat, positive attitude and professional demeanor who is excited to work with a great administrative team and collaborate with all departments within the company.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend to guests and clients while maintaining a professional, positive demeanor.
- Responsible for the distribution and processing of royalty payments.
- Help Office Manager improve office efficiency, flow of supplies and general appearance
- Address office needs with talent management assistants.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with clients and editors.
- Light calendar management.
- Assist accounting department with tracking and processing royalty payments.
***Additional job responsibilities may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extremely professional and articulate
- Excellent people and communication skills
- General knowledge of publishing industry
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiarity with BAITS a plus
Due to the large volume of applications, we cannot contact every candidate directly. Only the most qualified will be asked to interview.
Please submit a cover letter and resume. No phone calls please.