Digital Marketing Manager
- Full Time
The Audience Development department provides critical support for all of the company’s revenue lines including display advertising, lead generation, subscriptions and conferences. Because Audience Development is a shared resource supporting multiple functional and operating units, collaboration is essential to the group’s success. The group’s mission is simultaneously to serve and to lead – provide subject-matter expertise, governance and strategic oversight while at the same time meeting various stakeholders’ requirements and goals.
The Digital Marketing Manager plays a key role in SourceMedia’s Audience Development department, reporting to the Director of Audience Development. This position is a senior member of a team that is responsible for management and execution of marketing campaigns necessary to increase audience size, quality, and engagement for SourceMedia brands and their associated products and services.
Working within the company’s overall strategic framework and standards, this position collaborates with internal clients and other stakeholders as needed to plan and execute campaigns to meet stated objectives. This person will be, or become, an expert in the SourceMedia audience communities they’re responsible for growing and engaging – understanding their demographic profile, their content consumption habits and interests, and the resources and methods that best enable targeting, qualifying and converting them.
This role will be expected to develop new and innovative marketing campaigns and strategies that deliver on set departmental goals, increase user engagement and contribute directly to the overall growth, richness and health of the audience database. Tracking the effectiveness and ROI of these campaigns against KPI goals through proper reporting and use of analytics tools will be a key function.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute audience development strategies across channels
- Manage and determine growth strategies for databases, oversee list acquisition and enhancement efforts where helpful in growing target audiences
- Report on and assess KPIs and other campaign data, including test results, including engagement levels, trials, registrations, subscriptions, conversion rates, ROIs, and KPIs.
- Write marketing copy as needed to deliver effective campaigns
- Oversee marketing campaigns for new business development as well as customer retention and engagement campaigns
- Propose and execute tests with the goal of growing key conversion rates
- Maintain and update on-site conversion promotions and landing pages as well as email campaigns
- Create, deploy and manage customer communications
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing /audience development or demand generation with a proven track record of developing creative solutions to grow audience
- Digital marketing expert with significant gated content/user journey (specifically using Piano) and email marketing expertise
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or other related field
- Strong communication and copy-writing skills
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to work well with others at different levels in the organization
- Strong data management & manipulation skills – advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Google Analytics, and other analysis tools
- Experience with email marketing, marketing automation, and campaign analysis - HTML a plus
- Direct experience with Customer Data Platforms, such as Lytics, preferred
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our extensive offerings include medical, dental, and vision coverage; disability and life insurance; paid time off; a 401(k) plan; a pre-tax transportation payment program; and subsidized health club membership.
For consideration, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
SourceMedia provides market information, including news, analysis, and insight to the financial services and related industries such as accounting and technology, through its publications, industry-standard data applications, seminars and conferences.
We invite you to visit our website for additional information: www.sourcemedia.com
SourceMedia complies with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination because of age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest records, unemployment status or any other protected category.