Senior Account Manager in Exciting Digital Engagement Agency
- Full Time
We are GROWING and we need YOU. We are seeking a high energy, resourceful, organized and thoughtful Senior Account Manager to help with managing the best clients (we call them partners) in the world. The Senior Account Manager position will fill a key role within the organization and work closely with the Sales team. Your resume moves to the top of it includes the following experience – consumer engagement technology, digital technology, luxury brand retail, product branding or international experience in APAC, EMEA, LATAM.
We’re a "startup like" company founded in 2006 by a group of professionals with a deep background in technology and a passion for delivering purpose-built technology solutions for our clients. Our founder saw a need in the consumer engagement technology space that focused on delivering a single source offering to its client base. From that need, the infrastructure was created to help our clients do what they do best, take care of their customers and Visual Image will be there to support and advance their consumer engagement technology needs.
Over the past few years, our small team has developed powerful tools, efficient processes, strong partner relationships and very cool technology. Our service is lightning-fast, our product offerings are feature-rich, and our customers love working with us. We’ve been growing at a rapid clip, and we want that growth to continue.
We’re highly technical and cerebral. We listen to each other, value both affirming and dissenting opinions, have healthy debates (with no bruised egos), and love talking about our product, technology, and everything else (from world politics to TV to science fiction novels.)
Managing account level details, client relationships, daily interactions, and supporting the Sales Team on overall account strategy is the name of the game. If you’re a leader or you’re a builder and a master problem-solver, then we want to talk to you. If happy clients are your passion, then we want to talk to you. If being part of a team that delivers very cool technology to some of the world’s best brands, then we want to talk to you. Followers need not apply.
- 3-5 years of experience in technology or digital media as an account manager. You should be very comfortable in dealing and communicating with many levels inside of the client organization. You should understand that you are representing Visual Image to your client base.
- Full understanding of the sales cycle and how to collaborate with internal project managers throughout project completion to achieve client satisfaction.
- Understand CRM systems and sales tools (i.e Salesforce, NetSuite)
- Some working knowledge of global markets: APAC, EMEA, LATAM
- Understand budget setting, both internal and with the client
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and initiatives
- Proficient in MS Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing, startup environment.
- Be entrepreneurial. Started your own business? Know how to fail fast and learn? Love learning new things everyday? Great!
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to problem solve and think outside of the box in a fast-paced setting- you like to figure things out while the clock is ticking and save the day.
- Strong aptitude to constantly advance knowledge to keep on top of a rapidly changing field and have innovative solutions for clients.
- Adaptable, kind of like technology.
- Self-starter (you like to try and put things together without reading the instruction manual first – but aren’t too proud to read the instruction manual if necessary).
- This position is based in Englewood, NJ. Remote candidates will not be considered.
- OH! And one more thing, don’t have all of these requirements but have a technology background? We want to talk to you anyway, we’re always looking to expand our family.
How to apply
If you’re interested in working in an open environment where technology matters and taking care of the customer is your passion, please send your resume via the link provided. We offer a highly competitive salary with generous benefits including comprehensive healthcare, unlimited vacations (with some boundaries), and a very easygoing, low-stress, supportive and fun office environment.
Apply for Senior Account Manager in Exciting Digital Engagement Agency
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly