- Full Time
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the set-up, campaign creation and management of the Academic division’s automated, contextual and personalized email and website programs. This role carries out a variety of tasks including working closely with colleagues in the data groups to ensure all campaigns are going out to appropriate customer segments, working with IT & marketing technology teams to make the best use of our mar-tech infrastructure, and coming up with and implementing with campaign automations spanning e-commerce, usage-driving & awareness, onboarding, lead nurture, and product onboarding.
Flexibility, strong communication skills, and both creativity and technical know-how are all critical qualities for success.
- Assist with the set-up, running and reporting on of automated email and website campaigns
- Work with Data, Marketing Technology, and Capabilities teams to implement priority automations
- Create emails content, either through collaboration with subject marketers or yourself, covering yourself, including the design, calls-to-action, and content used
- Manage the delivery of campaigns as well as assisting with the development of campaign sequences
- Work with data team to make sure we are targeting the right customers at the right stage of the customer journey
- Deliver reporting and analyze performance metrics for all campaigns, making suggestions for improvements
- Support the mapping and building of customer journeys to support the continual development of demand generation and customer engagement initiatives
- Create and implement new ideas and tests to help improve customer conversion rates
- Stay up to date and with best practices and apply them to the website and email programs
- Assist in planning and execution of an email testing calendar
- Proficiency with HTML and Macromedia Dreamweaver is highly-preferable. Experience with CSS and Adobe Photoshop is beneficial.
- Ability to quickly adapt to content management and email service providers and automation systems
- A demonstrated ability to write engaging marketing copy is essential
- Excellent project management, time management, and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines are crucial.
- Clear attention to detail and desire to continue learning and researching email, SEO and SEM best practices.
- Typical Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, etc.) are required.
- BA or BS required; 1-2 years of work experience is preferable.
- Fundamental knowledge of publishing and/or online marketing is beneficial.
Time Management -Intermediate
Preferred- Communication Skills
Expert - Microsoft Office Suite
Expert - Multi-Task skills
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Bachelors or better in ANY.