YouTube Channel Manager
- Full Time
Tuft & Needle is a digitally-native sleep brand. We offer high-quality products for the bedroom at a fair price while providing an award-winning customer experience. We’re a group of nice people who work hard and value transparency, growth and doing right by our customers. Come help us shape the future of our brand.
As YouTube Manager at Tuft & Needle, you'll have ownership of both platform strategy and the daily operations of our channel. This position provides a unique opportunity to plug into robust existing infrastructure-- across production, editorial insights and distribution-- while taking an entrepreneurial approach to running YouTube.
- In partnership with the digital campaign manager, build the content strategy by identifying new, compelling content that will generate and advance leads through the sales funnel.
- Formulate Content Strategy, Production and Funnel Formation
- Manage a content production calendar. Assign and keep track of all tasks, workflows, and deadlines.
- Create, write, edit, and manage the production of the content, or source experts, including external influencers and internal talent.
- Work with in-house design and video teams, and source/procure external production resources as required.
- Project manage the creation of compelling content assets from ideation through completion. Partner with the campaign manager to develop timelines aligned to campaign launch plans, and implement efficient methodologies to speed the time to market while also delivering market-leading quality.
- Ensure all content is consistent with the brand voice and style and optimized for search and user experience.
- Manage the content production budget, and make budget recommendations based on projected impact to marketing KPIs.
- Keep content up to date to ensure accuracy and relevancy. Maintain a content library, regularly review and update or retire content, and serve as the internal point-of-content for any content requests.
- Identify content performance KPIs and, working with the campaign manager, track the performance of the content. Identify successful content and map out new ways to repurpose(i.e. a blog post into a YouTube video) to amplify the message, visibility and lead generation. Continue to refine the content strategy based on performance metrics.
- All aspects of day-to-day channel management, including scheduling, posting and audience engagement
- Analyzing performance from both a qualitative and quantitative perspective, and presenting YouTube-specific insights and trends with the broader team(through regular reporting as well as deep dive presentations)
- Working closely with the editorial and video production teams to strategically optimize content for YouTube
- Helping identify benchmarks for success on YouTube, and taking a goal-oriented approach to hitting these benchmarks
- Able to build content that moves people and builds brands.
- Have roots in content and product marketing, positioning, and strategic storytelling.
- Have a proven track record of creating compelling marketing with the help of data and prose.
- Be obsessed with the art and science of growth, psychology, and storytelling.
- Have experience with a proven project management methodology for the content planning, development, and review process.
- Know content requirements and best practices for publishing on key content platforms reaching enterprise buyers, such as social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), YouTube, email, and syndicated networks.
- 2+ years of experience in YouTube channel management and 4+ years of relevant experience creating content that builds brands and compels action.
Tuft & Needle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com