Content Creator / Copywriter
- Full Time
At Jet Marketing our brand promise includes being on-time, on-brand, and on-budget for our clients. We value relationships with each other and with our clients – and doggonit, we care. Speaking of dogs, we have a black lab office dog who provides some daily calm in a deadline driven business. We’ve been known to shut off the lights and stretch on yoga mats, do a puzzle, or walk down our country road to just pause and breathe.
Jet Marketing is looking for an experienced content creator / copywriter that feels comfortable reaching out to physicians, patients and other medical staff to create weekly feature articles and periodical publications and newsletters for our healthcare clients. Secondarily, we have clients in other industries for which this person would be part of the creative team as we create content for social media, videos, collateral and print ads.
This is a full-time position in the Fort Collins office of Jet Marketing.
- Min of 5 years copywriting /editing experience
- Ability to proofread, follow AP Style
- Ability to map out topics, perform the applicable secondary research, and pull together articles and content without supervision
- Be part of the creative team to develop creative approaches, headlines and body copy for print and digital campaigns
- Ability to create production schedules, deadlines and work with other members of the team to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to write blog posts and have an understanding of tagging, SEO and website analytics
- Ability to map out video projects, including the creation of story boards, to convey a compelling message/story
- Project management for some projects and potentially be a key contact for some clients
- Be able to work under pressure
- An eye for detail, including editing client and internally produced content
- Works well in a team
- Be all things “writing and editing” for the team
- Digital content writing and understanding of multi digital platforms a plus