Sr. Product Manager - Data Products - FULL TIME
- Full Time
Our client, a leader in News and Entertainment, is seeking a a full time Senior Product Manager with deep Data Products experience to join their team.
The ideal candidate is hands on, confident, well organized and has a deep understanding of data analytics and data pipelines. If you are a leader who is looking to help mature a Digital Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Platform to drive revenue for world class digital properties, keep reading!
In this role, you will be be a leading member of the Revenue Analytics department's Product team and will own the roadmap for the Digital Ad Data Platform. On a daily basis, you will work with technical product managers, engineers, analysts, and more to manage two roadmaps and two teams both on 2 week sprints. This includes, monitoring and managing priorities.
- Own the roadmap for the Digital Ad Data Platform
- Identify and define product requirements with key business stake holders to define needs and feature requests.
- Work with product development teams to implement new products or product features
- Build out requirements for data engineers to develop new datasets and modify ETLs
- Develop product feature documentation, training materials
and assist in go to market related efforts to drive successful adoption and usage
- Assist in development of training materials and UI design
Measure ROI and feature adoption of all products or product enhancements
- 5 years experience in technical product management -- data products, roadmaps, SQL, etc.
- Experience working in Agile development with data warehouses, data pipelines, and or BI platforms
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills and willing to help out where needed
- Ability to partner with various teams (non-technical to technical)
- Experience with Looker, Asana, or Snowflake a plus
This is a full time opportunity to join a growing team with competitive benefits.