Sr. Manager, Call Center Operations
Location: Beverly Hills, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Sr. Manager, Call Center Operations
NOW PLAYING... A spectacular career opportunity as a Customer Service Supervisor!
Reporting to the VP of Consumer Services, The Operations Senior Manager will provide direct support for Fandango and our third party customer care providers.
Responsibilities:Provide front line direction to Customer Service Managers and Representatives both internal and external, ensuring quality service is provided in each interactionMaintain daily point of contact with all support vendorsConsolidate and provide daily, weekly, monthly and yearly performance reports to VP of Consumer Services Promote professional and personal development of individual team members by administering performance evaluations, training needs, progressive disciplinary actions, and career opportunity programFAQ template creation and maintenanceMust be able to work independentlyExperience in a fast-paced, high-tech industry or Internet knowledge requiredAll other duties as assigned
• Strong leadership, analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
• Excellent phone and customer service skills
• Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to create, develop, and implement project plans in a fast-paced environment
• Effectively prioritize day to day tasks
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at Fandango’s sole discretion
• Must be available and willing to work Weekends, Holidays and extended hours as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
• 5-7 years of customer interface or call center experience
• Hands-on Oracle CRM experience
• Strong passion for the Internet and Entertainment
• Entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, integrity
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.