- Full Time
Position: Creative Director
Location: East Bay
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $75/hr or $150,000 annually
Our events company located in Fremont seeks a Creative Director to join their team in this full-time opportunity!
The Creative Director will be responsible for the following:
- Lead creation of design solutions based on client requirements, leading a small team of designers.
- Collaborate with design team, providing feedback, and design assistance to junior members of team.
- Articulate a story through design + team's designs.
- Participate in client discovery calls.
- Maintain interaction with sales and event teams through design process.
- Designs within designated budget.
-Attend internal and external briefing meetings to brainstorm design solutions.
The ideal Creative Director should possess the following:
- 5+ years' experience in design - industry experience in exhibit side a must, event industry experience an added bonus.
- Must have managed a small team at some point in career.
- Great design portfolio boasting design exhibits and creative pieces used for tradeshows.
- Proficient in 3D Studio Max and Adobe Creative Suite
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.