Senior Graphic Designer (contract to hire)
- Full Time
Position: Senior Graphic Designer (contract to hire)
Location: Other Areas
Status: Freelance to start, 40 hrs/week
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: after Jan 1, 2019
Rate: $60 - 70 per hour (DOE)
Our health care client is looking for Senior Graphic Designer with considerable rebranding experience to join their team and to really overhaul their current aesthetic.
This role can be worked on or offsite - your choice!
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience running a full rebrand from start to finish.
-leading the brand development with the Director of Marketing including creating a style guide for the company
- working on marketing collateral including tri-fold brochures, white papers and case studies
- creating branding for website and web banners
- working with customer success team 1/4 of time on flyers and PowerPoint presentations as well as co-branded material with their partners
- working with web team to help create developer approved designs for web
- 15-20+ years experience as a designer
- working on developing brands and style guides
- creating work with a warm, cozy, cheerful aesthetic
- working on several projects at once
Candidate's choice, they can work in the office or 100% off site.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.