RLM Public Relations: Digital Content & Influencer Campaign Manager
- Full Time
RLM Public Relations: Digital Content & Influencer Campaign Lead
Our Digital Content & Influencer Campaign Manager will develop and lead social media strategy and execution for multiple client accounts, as well as direct our in-house Influencer Program.
You will need highly-refined platform management skills and bring with you key relationships in the influencer marketing space, with an emphasis on b2b campaigns above and beyond the Normal. RLM runs influencer programs in compelling sectors, such as edtech, legal cannabis, digfital media, blockchain, healthtech, traditional financial services, adtech, retail, etc.). You’ll also have impeccable writing and communication skills, good judgment, critical thinking and analytical skills, creative flair, and a strong understanding of digital PR tools and audiences.
We are looking for an exceptional track record—four years minimum experience at an agency or on the “client side”—with considerable success owning SMM and Influencer programs end-to-end.
•Partner with internal and external stakeholders to plan comprehensive social and trend influencer campaigns and strategies across social channels for multiple RLM client accounts, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Reddit, Telegram, and others.
*Paid social media buying and influencer marketing campaign management
• Achieve “buy-in” on social and influencer plans and proposals (and add-ones) from existing and prospective RLM clients. You are the primary client lead
• Maintain knowledge of the latest developments in social media and influencer trends and platforms with an eye toward incorporating new ideas and emerging platforms to further advance our company.
• Gather and present analytics and reporting for clients. Book ongoing campaigns.
• Bachelor’s in marketing, PR/ communications, digial media, journalism or related field.
• Minimum of four years’ professional experience in both creating engaging content across a variety of social media channels and managing a social media calendar with clear benchmarks and deliverables.
• Experience running successful paid b2b and consumer-based influencer marketing campaigns. Includes experience effectively managing budgets for social and influencer programs. Experienced community management is a plus.
• We are looking for a creator of content for public-facing campaigns (blogs, bylines, reports, infographics, whitepapers etc.).
• Outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading skills—with evidence of good storytelling ability. Someone to efficiently run programs on digital platforms with the versatility to engage multiple audiences as evidenced by strong writing samples. (Please be sure to provide writing examples.)
• Impeccable interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage priorities and projects effectively.
• Manage small teams—both internal and external
Apply for RLM Public Relations: Digital Content & Influencer Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly