- Full Time
Creative Studios, the in-house creative agency within Cox Automotive, is seeking a Designer to join our team.
The Designer is responsible for creating visually stunning executions that support our marketing objectives within our business units—Cox Automotive, Consumer Marketing, Inventory & Financial Solutions and Retail Solutions. This includes working on leading brands such as Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim, Dealer.com and Dealertrack, among other brands, as well as Cox Automotive’s Brand Marketing, Internal Communications and Community Relations.
The Designer is required to clearly recognize our clients’ needs and bring our communications to life in aesthetically innovative ways. He or she will ensure the creative executions accurately deliver on the creative brief and will work with art directors, copywriters, creative directors, project managers and internal clients to deliver truly innovative marketing ideas. In addition to bringing an outstanding positive attitude, the individual in this role will be required to work on multiple projects at a time while routinely solving creative challenges.
Portfolio, work samples or website link should be submitted with the online application for consideration.
- Develop graphics and layouts that deliver on the creative strategy across various channels including traditional and digital media, developing integrated campaigns for B2B, consumer and internal audiences.
- Participate throughout the creative process at all touch points including partnering with internal work groups to obtain information and assets as needed.
- Proven experience in design applied to digital web, email and print.
- Partner with copywriters and art directors to create original content for everything from print ads, microsites and digital display advertising to email campaigns, infographics and collateral materials.
- Present work to lead designers, art directors, creative directors, clients and business owners.
- Partner effectively with team members, project managers, clients and business owners to ensure deliverables are on time and meet all projected requirements.
- Understand conceptualization, typography, photography and communication design.
- Contribute to multiple design projects on an ongoing basis, while prioritizing project requests as assigned.
- Retouch and build images; create various sizes and mechanicals for multiple deliverables.
- Contribute to brand standards and visual guideline updates.
- Manage, organize and archive digital files.
- Actively seeks knowledge in emerging design trends, techniques, and how visual design elements translate to inspiring creative.
- Interact in a positive and professional manner with team members, clients and senior management.
- Perform well in a team environment under tight deadlines.
- Understand the benefits of process and use it for the team’s advantage.
- Deliver a consistently great customer experience to our clients.
- BS/BA in related discipline OR an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
- 3+ years of experience in visual creative development for Marketing/Advertising/Communications
- A portfolio of strong design and digital capabilities
- Proven execution of high quality design with fluency in InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- The ability to problem-solve
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task with careful attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills coupled with a positive, energetic attitude
- Experience with print and email design
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Content Builder, Mailchimp or similar experience a plus
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing