- Full Time
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 8 Months
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $ 53/hr
Our client, a major online retailer, needs a Senior Copywriter to join their team onsite 40 hours/week in San Bruno. Company shuttle available.
We're looking for a witty writer with at least 5 years of experience who can:
- Make a story out of almost anything
- Take an idea and run with it (with minimal supervision)
- Has a solid portfolio of catchy headlines, awesome taglines and rich editorial content in the print and digital space for a complete omni-channel experience
- Write for all types of media, from print and digital to social and broadcast
- Has a positive, can-do attitude
- Handle working with tight timelines
- Juggle multiple projects at one time
- Commit to working full-time and on-site in our San Bruno office (We're flexible if you need to work remotely every now and then. Because after all, we're human.)
- Conceptualize engaging seasonal campaigns like Christmas promotions and back-to-college events
- Write compelling headlines and content for departments and categories that you will "own" - making you a subject specialist in your own unique area of our site.
- Develop a minute-by-minute understanding of the inner workings of a huge retail organization
- You'll have a hand in how the brand voice evolves and is expressed across our clients site, even in User Experience language that guides customers through their shopping experience.
- You'll work on every type of marketing vehicle, from opt-in emails to push notifications to Facebook ads to affiliate banners, making certain the brand voice comes through
Required qualifications / skills (please provide specific examples of how these apply to you):
- B.A. in English, Marketing Communications or equivalent
- 5+ years in a copywriting role at a publication, ad agency or online retailer
- 3+ years developing copy concepts in a retail or marketing field
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.