Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: PR & Communications
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Support Group SVP of Communications with all administrative duties, including phone coverage, scheduling, travel, expenses, calendars and contactsSupport projects for the Corporate Communications group, including internal communications and business/trade initiatives Support bi-coastal team by managing office needs and planning/developing team activitiesManage upkeep of cross-departmental resources, including shared drives, weekly team reports, assignments sheets and more Maintain the department’s main press contact list, and provide other press list support as requestedManage press clips inclusion in multiple daily clips distributions, and create clips reports as requestedSchedule meetings, coordinate conference calls, reserve rooms and book catering and AV/IT as needed Assist team with executive/talent travel, logistics and coordination, and by staffing TCAs, Comic-Cons, screenings, media tours and more, as requestedManage day-to-day activities of department page, acting as supervisor and primary contact for the Page Program teamTrack and file invoices and reconcile purchasing cardsAdditional projects as assigned
The Coordinator, Communications plays a key role in supporting the Communications team for USA Network, SYFY, Universal Cable Productions (UCP) and Wilshire Studios. Primary responsibilities include providing administrative support for the Group Senior Vice President, and supporting cross-departmental and corporate communications needs and projects.
• Minimum 1 year experience supporting a senior executive on a high volume desk
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (writing and verbal)
• Meticulous and thorough with details
• Can manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadline and pressure, and can pivot priorities with ease
• Is a highly resourceful problem solver for which no job is too big or too small
• Handles all projects proactively and thoroughly
• Can exercise a high level of discretion with confidential and sensitive information
• Has demonstrated mastery of Outlook, Word, Excel and file sharing software (i.e., Dropbox, Google Drive). PowerPoint skills a big plus
• Willing to work unanticipated overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Willing to travel for events if necessary
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.