Product Insights Analyst II
- Full Time
Product Insights Analyst
PRODUCT SPECIALIST II – PRODUCT INSIGHTS
Cox Communications, Inc. is seeking a Product Insights Analyst to provide business and data analysis, metrics and dashboard development, and reporting support for multiple core product portfolios. The Product Insights Analyst will engage with key product team members and boundary partners to understand business needs, build and maintain dashboards, and provide analytical and reporting support for the assigned business domains. Focus areas include establishing a standard set of KPIs that offer a balanced view of the health of the business, engaging and supporting new product launches and key programs by developing, establishing, and reporting on product early-life and operational health metrics.
This role sits within the Product Development and Management organization on the Product Insights team and reports directly to the Director, Product Insights.
- Partner with the assigned Product teams to understand business challenges and priorities, and to support their various analytical needs pertaining to business and product performance metrics.
- Collaborate with business partners on formulating business hypotheses, ideating on areas of focus to develop insights that address specific problem statements and drive quantifiable results.
- Assist with the development of presentations and executive communications to clearly translate analytical results into meaningful and actionable insights that influence business and operational performance improvement.
- Manage and perform ongoing execution and maintenance of recurring reports and dashboards, including Monthly Operations Review (MOR) deliverables.
- Build and execute both simple and complex queries and manipulate data to answer business questions.
- Build data visualizations via tools such as Excel and Tableau.
- Perform additional tasks and related responsibilities as assigned/requested.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline (e.g., Business, Finance, Mathematics, Data Science, etc.)
- 3 or more years of experience in related field (i.e., data analysis, operations management, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven SQL skills. Ability to write complex queries and manipulate data
- Demonstrated business acumen, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with cross functional teams throughout organization.
- Ability to translate and communicate complex analyses clearly and concisely, in writing or presentations
- Advanced dashboarding/reporting tools skills, including Tableau
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, including use of formula writing, logic statements, pivot tables, index/lookups, and VBA
- Proven experience presenting to and consulting with operational leadership preferred
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired
- Previous experience in an analytical role within or working with a product management organization
About Cox CommunicationsCox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.