Campaign Copywriting Strategist
- Full Time
About Us & Our Mission:
Influenster is a digital destination where consumers discover products and reviews that enable them to make well-informed purchase decisions. With over 5 million members who have written over 30 million product reviews, we believe the consumer is the expert - everything we do and build as a company is centered around this philosophy.
At Influenster, we are user obsessed and value user-generated content and user experience above all else. We are proud of our collaborative work environment and practice unfiltered, professional, straightforward, and authentic communication. We are fast and innovative in our work, and we consistently set the bar high. The Influenster team is results driven, solution oriented, and resourceful. Our team sets the bar high to operate with integrity and respect. By empowering each other in the workplace and by empowering the Influenster community we serve, we achieve consistent success by guiding members to make informed, personalized purchases.
We are a dynamic fast paced work environment where each person has a strong voice. We give a high level of responsibility to all our team members and we’re proud of our award-winning collaborative work environment. We are always looking for ways to innovate and we value team members who go above and beyond and bring fresh ideas to the table.
Campaign Copywriting Strategist Role:
Are you a highly organized, hardworking exceptional writer who loves writing and optimizing marketing copy? As a Campaign Copywriting Strategist, you will be creating the copy for client marketing campaigns in emails, pushes and text messages to members as well as the copy on the Influenster App Campaign Home Pages. Working closely with a dedicated sales team, you will study the amazing brands who work with Influenster and our incredible members who receive the products. Your job will be to craft well-written, inspirational communication (primarily emails and campaign-related gamification copy) that drives member engagement and member actions on behalf of our clients. You will be expected to be knowledgeable about the brands and clients you work on and also to bring the Influenster brand and voice to life. Your success will be linked with your ability to test and optimize your communication in order to authentically engage and drive as many qualified actions as possible from the members who are participating in the campaigns.
- Participate in strategy meetings with Sales Leader and Account Manager clients and brainstorming ideas and concepts for email execution
- Brainstorm, create, and transform ideas into engaging written mediums
- Create and proofread marketing copy, ensuring that it is both clear and persuasive
- Establish and maintain a consistent brand voice and tone across all channels
- Research content for upcoming projects
- Write and oversee email marketing campaigns
- Constantly optimize copy and messaging, employing A/B testing to determine which message imagery and copy best motivates users to engage and convert
- Maintain data analytics for continued optimization on all email - CTAs, click-through rates, badge activity, etc.
- 3+ years of copywriting, content, creative and/or media agency experience
- Experience writing, editing and optimizing email copy and subjects
- Exceptional writer with flawless grammar and attention to detail
- Exemplary communication, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience conducting a/b testing for subjects, email copy and pushes
- Proficiency in reading and analyzing data related to a/b optimization tests
- Ability to consistently adhere to the core messaging standards across our brands
- Strong strategic thinking skills in campaign communication and choice of copy
- Passion for copywriting in all its forms: email, ads, push notifications and more
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Accountable and hardworking with the commitment to perform tasks on deadline
- Attention to detail and a high level of organizational skills
- An innate understanding of tactics and strategies that successfully engage online audiences
- Opportunity for growth
- Fast-paced, high growth work environment
- Friendly, fun, and collaborative team
- Diversity of work projects
- Frequent lunches and happy hours
- Dog friendly office
- Fully stocked fridge and cold brew
- Fun, creative, open, award-winning work space
- Health, dental, vision insurance, 401K
- Paid time off, holidays