- Full Time
As the leading non-profit jewelry association in the United States, Jewelers of America maintains and inspires consumer confidence in jewelry through information to consumers and education and advocacy for professionals in the jewelry industry. As a membership organization, we represent a network of more than 8,000 jewelry retail and supplier businesses.
Jewelers of America also owns a B2B publication, National Jeweler, the leading news source for jewelry professionals; and DCA, the Diamond Council of America. Learn more at www.jewelers.org.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write and edit high-quality, relevant copy for website and email campaigns. Additionally, review, edit and load third-party content.
- Build and deploy email campaigns
- Monitor websites daily to ensure web content reflects current campaigns
- Maintain and manage contact and subscriber lists, while helping implement strategies for growth
- Track and report on digital analytics -- for all web and email entities -- and effectively convey these findings in department meetings
- Assist with testing and rollout of new web applications and features
- Understand JA brands’ programs to support marketing efforts
- Coordinate digital ad production for Jewelers of America’s website (www.jewelers.org) and its publication National Jeweler (www.nationaljeweler.com)
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Bachelor degree, and 1-2 years’ experience in communications or similar focus
- This role requires strong attention to detail, writing and copyediting skills, and excellent grammar
- Understanding of web editing applications; basic to intermediate HTML