Social Video Preditor, E! Entertainment
Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
E! Entertainment is seeking a social video preditor to concept and create fun, engaging and highly shareable videos and experiences for its social audiences.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on digital video native who has experience producing and editing video specifically for social media audiences. This preditor will be a key member of a small team that operates as a lean, internal department within Marketing, developing short-form, social first video content across the variety of E! programming and initiatives.
Pitch, produce and edit original short-form videos that leverage the strengths and nuances of the various social channelsPartner with social media managers to help create new highly shareable, social-first content for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube and others, as well as any emerging platformsStay ahead of the curve on ever-changing social media platforms and best practicesInnovate with new edit techniques and approaches to stay ahead of the ever changing social media landscape
• Bachelor's degree in film production, communications or related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years of production experience creating videos for digital platforms, specifically working with a Mac
• Strong understanding of motion graphics/text and producing/editing video for social media, especially vertical formats and ultra-short content
• Creative thinking skills with experience innovating that leads to engaging and playful visual storytelling
• Proficiency producing, styling and editing video and stills within Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
• Experience with motion graphics (Adobe After Effects) strongly preferred
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.