- Full Time
Our client, a leading gaming industry marketing company, is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their Digital Marketing team. This Designer will be creating design for simulated marketing player acquisition, retention, and engagement strategies.
This position is perfect for someone looking to move into the exciting and highly innovative industry of iGaming on a global scale.
- Responsible for developing creative design - specifically both the online and casino on-property assets for launch, major campaigns and on-going efforts
- Create successful delivery across promotional and player communication campaigns, onsite content, digital and traditional advertising, new user conversion landing pages, social media graphics, and PR campaigns.
- Design for email, website banners & images, direct mail, casino property marketing materials, office marketing materials for various partners, PowerPoint presentations and templates
- Mastery of graphic design software (Adobe PhotoShop/ Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- 2-4 years experience in Graphic Design in fast-paced work environment
- Acquainted with user experience (paid media) and interface best practices
- Quick turnaround of assets