- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Our business-specific, internship program encourages students to put their knowledge into practice while they develop additional skills through experiential learning, team building events and structured feedback sessions. Our goal is to provide today’s talent with the training, exposure and motivation needed to grow into the leaders of tomorrow.
Interns in this role will support the overall business planning process by analyzing problems, probing facts, identifying and questioning assumptions, and assisting in decision making processes. This includes but is not limited to: assisting in the development and analysis of operating and capital budgets; forecasting and preparing variance and trend analysis; performing detailed quantitative and financial data analysis; creating timely reporting, projections and ad-hoc analysis as needed; implementing tactics to address information discovered during analysis phases; and assisting in the month end close process which includes recording journal entries and vendor payments.
- Completing an MBA, master’s, or bachelor’s degree between December 2019 and June 2020 with preferred concentrations in Finance, Economics Accounting, Business Management, Management Information Systems, or a related area
- Ability to quickly understand and interpret business processes
- Experience with automation, strong mathematics and solid analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Strong interpersonal skills to partner with many stakeholders
- Exceptional writing, oral presentation, and reporting skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate information in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to a broad ranges of audiences
- Ability to analyze problems, to probe facts, identify and question assumptions and to assist in the decision making processes
- Take initiative to undertake tasks
- Energized by a fast-paced environment when working alone or as part of the team
- Intermediate to Advance level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Oracle a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.