The Digital Producer will work to drive content engagement and subscriber growth for NBC Sports Gold. Responsibilities Program and curate e-commerce and streaming components of NBC Sports Gold web environmentWrite and edit e-mail outreach to existing and prospective subscribersDrive content consumption through use of social mediaCoordinate production of creative assetsProvide quality assurance for stream quality and event titling/scheduling accuracyCollaborate across editorial, business, product and marketing teams to execute marketing campaigns and business initiativesBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, Communications or related field, or relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience generating and editing content for publication and engaging digital audiences
- Understanding of CMS publishing and basic HTML
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Experience in e-commerce or digital business intelligence a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong editorial instincts
- Capable eye for web design and UI
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.