Business Intelligence Manager
- Full Time
The Business Intelligence Manager, reporting to the Senior Manager of Business Intelligence, will be responsible for leading data analysis and reporting processes that drives a holistic view of the business for the Sales and Marketing function. In practice, this means executing on the deliverables of the Client Analytics/Business Intelligence road map. The ideal candidate will collaborate with the Data Governance team, IT Enterprise Platform team, and a wide variety of stakeholders in the development of end-to-end Client Analytics/Business Intelligence solutions (i.e. Information & Insights, process automation, and DataMart design and maintenance). Success in the role is ultimately defined by the degree to which solutions leading to improved timely flow of data and actionable insights are implemented.Develop enterprise analytic capabilities that span client lifecycle while improving team member experience:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide data analysis and reporting capabilities for our Sales and Marketing organization.
- Build and maintain an integrated strategic data environment that provides a holistic view of our clients, markets, and industry that will yield actionable insights and not passive information.
- Build-out standard dashboards and reports to address client and internal needs; leveraging AWS environments and any code/logic that currently exists.
- Analyze client and business needs and participate in the planning, design and implementation of new or enhanced end-to-end Client Analytics/Business Intelligence capabilities (i.e. Information & Insights, process automation, DataMart design and maintenance).
- Serve as a liaison between the business and technical teams while leading the requirements gathering process, source data identification, proof of concept and coordination of user acceptance testing for Client Analytics/Business Intelligence solutions. Partnering with the Data Solutions team, IT Enterprise Platform team, and a wide variety of stakeholders will be critical for successful execution.
- Own documentation of Client Analytics/Business Intelligence processes for current and future capabilities.
- Implement continuous process improvement program including design, governance, and implementation.
- Analyze business processes and use cases that may uncover additional business insights that enable revenue growth, cost reduction and areas for improved efficiency through simplification.
- Collaborate with Market Readiness team to ensure project plans include effective change management practices (ie communication, training, etc.) for effective roll-out of future-state business intelligence tools and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or like discipline;
- 5 or more years direct experience with analytics, reporting, data mining, advanced analytical modeling, and data visualization.
- Experience with SQL, Python, and Alteryx is desired
- Experience with data visualization and dashboard tools (i.e. Tableau, Einstein Analytics-Wave) is desired
- Demonstrated ability to draw connections between data metrics and potential business drivers.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and influence business partners
- Demonstrated ability to be successful within a fast pace, complex, matrixed environment
- 2 to 3 years of experience with data visualization and dashboard tools Experience in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodologies and development practices
- Technology or professional services sector experience
- 2 to 3 years of experience using AWS Platform, Products, and Services (S3, Redshift, etc.)
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing