Marketing Manager, Content and Enterprise Media Solutions (EMS)
- Full Time
Cox Automotive is seeking a Marketing Manager, Content and Enterprise Media Solutions (EMS) to support the Kelley Blue Book brand and EMS sales teams and to be based out of Atlanta, GA, Irvine, CA or Dallas, TX.
The Marketing Manager, Content and Enterprise Media Solutions (EMS) is responsible for development and execution of the Kelley Blue Book brand’s Challenger messaging integration across all sales enablement materials and efforts including oversight/auditing of existing marketing content and development of new meaningful marketing content that drives awareness and lead generation for the Kelley Blue Book brand. This role requires extensive collaboration across the media organization including but not limited to Research, Sales, Operations, Product, and Client Marketing. The Content and EMS Marketing Manager must be able to adhere to tone/voice and messaging standards and help ensure that content is consistent and compelling. In addition, able to develop and execute innovative marketing strategies to support the EMS sales team and revenue goals. This position reports to the Director, Marketing, Kelley Blue Book.
- Working closely with Director and Managers to develop and execute Kelley Blue Book sales enablement content strategy that includes ongoing execution of content matrix, and the development and execution of innovative content across multiple mediums.
- Management and oversight of sales enablement platform, Seismic, including but not limited to execution of overarching platform strategy, Kelley Blue Book content management, content audits, usage reporting, platform best practices and adoption of new features.
- Challenger Sale methodology marketing subject matter expert and implementation incorporating methodology across all Kelley Blue Book sales enablement content as well as Kelley Blue Book B2B website and other brand content.
- Concept and curate content in a wide variety of mediums, including white papers, case studies, website content, video content/scripts, podcasts, blogs, infographics etc. aimed at aiding the Kelley Blue Book sales teams as well as various automotive dealer audiences.
- Manage Kelley Blue Book B2B media buy ensuring all content utilized aligns with brand strategy and all content is trafficked accordingly.
- Interpret complex business concepts, products, data and research and manage small-to-medium projects, packaging and distributing as educational and digestible marketing content.
- Mine and repurpose existing sales enablement content to stretch its value.
- Drive adoption of Kelley Blue Book sales enablement content by sales teams, report on content usage and make necessary adjustments or develop necessary content to improve adoption rates.
- Continuously gather/monitor feedback on content to continue to refine sales enablement strategy and materials offered to support sales.
- Monitor content marketing efforts of key competitors to inform and refine Kelley Blue Book sales enablement content strategy.
- Project manage multiple assignments that includes the creation of project plans and creative briefs and collaborate with Creative Studios or external vendors as needed to deliver content work product.
- Keep up to date on research and cutting-edge trends to ensure that content is relevant and innovative for the current automotive and digital marketplace. Topics include but are not limited to consumer shopping behavior, automotive media, automotive software, automotive retail & wholesale business, digital platforms and the competitive landscape.
- Contribute to the ongoing optimization, relevance and evolution of B2B-facing website content.
- Partner with Autotrader counterpart on development and execution of EMS marketing strategy.
- 5+ years of professional experience in content strategy, development and marketing communications
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (marketing, communications, business or similar)
- Strong content development and management skills across a variety of mediums.
- Previous experience in or ability to quickly master the sales enablement platform Seismic (or other similar platforms)
- Previous experience in Challenger methodology marketing implementation or ability to quickly master
- Proven success record of collaborating with stakeholders to create and produce effective content deliverables
- Understanding of on online content consumption & engagement
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated understanding of retail automotive industry preferred
- Proven ability to work on and manage multiple ongoing projects and meet deadlines within a matrixed organization
- Strong attention to detail and editing skills
- Command of Microsoft Office suite
- Balanced mix of strategic, tactical and creative skills
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Other Locations: 13737 Noel Rd,US,TX,Dallas,75240|195 Technology Dr,US,CA,Irvine,92618
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing