HBO Compensation Analyst
- Full Time
Under general direction, this position will assist in the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs in accordance with guidelines and policies to provide recommendations on compensation issues and proposals. This position will report to the Manager, Global Compensation.
- Conduct job analysis, evaluation and salary administration to determine appropriate salary grades, ranges, and pricing based on internal and external equity.
- Assist with analytical projects including the year-end compensation cycle
- Work closely with Employee Relations and Talent Acquisition teams on proposals for new hire offers, promotions, and adjustments.
- Participate in the survey submission process during survey season and any custom surveys
- Review survey results and proactively provide the analysis of market trend and recommendations for any changes in our structure or individual adjustments based on the data
- Provide market research when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources Management or equivalent experience; CCP a plus
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in compensation
- Experience in technology, media, and entertainment industry is preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced changing environment and be able to use independent judgment for decisions that may not be straightforward
- Knowledge of compensation principals, programs, practices
- Strong technical knowledge of excel required including development of spreadsheets with formulas, functions, pivot tables, lookups
- Experience with WorkDay is preferred
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to handle sensitive HR information with high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills and be able to present analytical data in an easily understandable format
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills