- Full Time
We’re looking for a unicorn: a unique, noteworthy, intelligent, creative, organized, resolute, and noble individual to tackle new (and exciting) challenges for the premier resource for the event industry—BizBash Media. From trade shows and conferences to digital offerings and initiatives, we’re looking for a well-rounded team member to join our family and bring the BizBash brand to the next level.
Are you a unicorn? Good, we need you!
As the newest addition to the growing BizBash brand, the Marketing Associate will spearhead initiatives for marketing, sales, and events; building the sales and event planner audience through engagement programs, lead nurturing, email and social media campaigns, and other strategies. This key team member will also work with notable clients on content programs including surveys, white papers, and webinars.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
- Experience: 2-4 years of marketing experience in a business environment (event industry background or knowledge a plus)
- Required: Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite; familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Email and advertising/promotional writing
- Sales marketing and collateral creation
- Pardot or other marketing automation program
- Salesforce reports and lead assignments
- Lead generation and engagement programs
- Strong writing skills
- Social media and email content development
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure follow-through on all tasks and projects
- Strong collaboration skills
- Self-starter and out-of-the-box thinker
- Work closely with BizBash management and executives
- Open, collaborative work environment that ignites creativity
- Monthly company office parties
- Awesome coworkers