Digital Content Editor
- Full Time
MAD Architects Job Posting: Digital Content Editor
MAD Architects is an international office of architects, designers, and creative thinkers dedicated to impacting how humans experience and understand the built space. Working at MAD will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself creatively and technically. As a member of our growing team, you will work cross-culturally with talented, like-minded individuals on unique global projects of varying typologies – from commercial to cultural, hospitality to residential. MAD is a global team of 130 staff across offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, New York, and Rome.
We are currently looking for a Digital Content Editor to join our team in Beijing. If you are a globally-minded individual who has a passion for architecture and design, a deep understanding of mainstream and emerging social channels, and are an excellent story teller, then we’d like to hear from you.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher in architecture; communications & social media marketing; or related major
- Experience developing and managing social media and video content for architecture or design-related media outlets (please provide examples)
- Fluency in English, both written and oral; with knowledge of Mandarin preferred
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
Professional and Personal Skills:
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media practices, including analytics and other important measurement tools
- Highly skilled at using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience operating video equipment, capturing moving images (with attention to light, sound composition), and post-production/editing
- Possess a positive attitude towards obstacles and tight deadlines; with the ability to prioritize his/her work, and handle multiple tasks when required to do so
- Oversee the ideation and development of daily social media content and ideas
- Identify social media trends, and develop strategies around a range of mediums (images, videos, graphics etc.) and written content (copy, headlines etc.), in order to maintain dynamic actions and engagement with audiences
- Build strong relationships with industry protagonists; and identify new opportunities and innovative opportunities for online activity
- Respond to audience feedback in a way that is constructive and engaging, fostering a greater global conversation with our online communities
- Track the success of online engagement through audience interactions, growth statistics, insights, and other metric tools to understand which content works best for which platforms
How to apply:
Candidates should send their resume and portfolio in PDF format (max. 6MB)
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject line.