Account Management Intern
- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
a4 Media is driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
Our business-specific, internship program encourages students to put their knowledge into practice while they develop additional skills through experiential learning, team building events and structured feedback sessions. Our goal is to provide today’s talent with the training, exposure and motivation needed to grow into the leaders of tomorrow.
This position requires advanced organizational and communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a high-performing team. This role will provide an opportunity to learn several facets of mobile media, client servicing, and marketing.
- Assist Account Managers in proactively building and managing new and existing campaigns
- Assist with the creation of monthly wrap-up reporting, reports upon request
- Must be willing to "wear different hats" - the ideal candidate will enjoy the ability to be involved in all aspects of the account management process
- Analyze performance data and provide interpretation
- Facilitate and coordinate campaign execution with team members
- Acquire and maintain a high level knowledge regarding the management of online media
- Create and distribute sales marketing materials
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed
- Completing a bachelor’s or master’s degree between December 2018 and June 2019
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work alone and with a team
- Organization and communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Motivated to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.