- Full Time
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Reports To: Chief Photographer
Candidate will be responsible for editing and visual coverage of news events in a fair, unbiased and accurate manner.
- Photographs news events, both live and to digital file, for news events and programs.
- Edits material to match script prepared by reporter, producer or associate producer using in-house or field locations as needed.
- Works with reporter to get complete stories and makes suggestions on how a story should be produced.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in photography & editing.
- Non-linear editing experience on Final Cut Pro X.
- Requires one to have a valid Arkansas driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Detail-oriented, able to follow directions, and ability to perform duties and make independent decisions under extreme pressure.
- Business needs may also require individual to be able to work various shifts and times.
- May be required to work early morning hours, overnight hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Equal Opportunity EmployerCompany InfoTribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting's 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching approximately 50 million households, national entertainment cable network WGN America, whose reach is more than 77 million households, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 54 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago's WGN-AM, the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV, and Covers Media Group, an unrivaled source of online sports betting information. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% interest in Television Food Network, G.P., which operates Food Network and Cooking Channel.