- Full Time
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Reports To: Chief Photographer
Candidate will be responsible for editing and visual coverage of news events in a fair, unbiased and accurate manner.
- Photographs news events, both live and to digital file, for news events and programs.
- Edits material to match script prepared by reporter, producer or associate producer using in-house or field locations as needed.
- Works with reporter to get complete stories and makes suggestions on how a story should be produced.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in photography & editing.
- Non-linear editing experience on Final Cut Pro X.
- Requires one to have a valid Arkansas driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Detail-oriented, able to follow directions, and ability to perform duties and make independent decisions under extreme pressure.
- Business needs may also require individual to be able to work various shifts and times.
- May be required to work early morning hours, overnight hours, weekends, and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer