Work with NBC Network and OTS Product and Tech teams for Ad Ops QA of video web, mobile web, app and OTT products. Will also need to have an expertise of display productsManage the full scope of video and display related projects and initiatives, including conceptualization, design, implementation, and QAPrior to releases, review and signoff on all elements of the digital product and ad serving technology stack as needed. This applies to video ad server, video player, display ad server and 2nd channel partners. Track any ad serving issues that arise and work with internal and external key stakeholders to resolveTrain, support and manage communication with external and internal teams and serve as the technical experts of our systems (Ad Manager, FreeWheel, and Operative). Gather, maintain and document requirements/training materials for internal and external stakeholdersImplement new inventory, updates or enhancements needed by NBC, Regional Sports Network (RSNs) and Telemundo stations (new ad units, video groups, commercial break patterns, user experience caps, restrictions, inventory share, user accounts, etc.)Provide operational support to our 12 NBC Stations, 20 Telemundo Stations and 6 RSNs stations
- Minimum 3 years ad tech experience with proven history of increasing responsibility and scope
- Experience working with Freewheel, AdManager and Operative.One or similar Ad Trafficking System/Order Management System
- Strong understanding of online video/display advertising and ad serving required
- Familiarity with behavioral, demo and contextual ad serving a plus
- Programmatic knowledge a plus
- Vendor management experience
- External applicants are encouraged to submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com
- Must be willing to work in NY
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Knowledge of ad serving specs such as VAST, VPAID, VMAP, MRAID
- Proven ability to work on tight deadlines and deliver quality results
- Strong project management and outstanding organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proven ability to track dynamic deliverables while communicating to multiple stakeholders with varying degrees of understanding and interest
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent track record launching new products from inception to market
- Experience with TV, Video on Demand, Mobile and Online products and/or distribution
- Rich numerical and analytical skill set
- Passionate about media and technology
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.