Senior Analyst- Campaign Effectiveness
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Utilize both syndicated and custom research tools to evaluate advertiser campaign performance and garner future learningsEffectively craft advertiser campaign recap reports that communicate insights in visually compelling formatsCollaborate with outside vendors to manage campaign tracking and measurement plansEstablish standardized report templates for common methodologies and building normsWork with senior Research management in evaluating new research tools and other data sources to understand capabilities and potential benefits Support VP and Director of Campaign Effectiveness, plus work with stakeholders across the organization
NBCUniversal is looking for a Senior Analyst of Campaign Effectiveness within the Insights and Measurement team to help evaluate the impact and success of advertiser campaigns and sponsorships.
The key objective of the Campaign Effectiveness team is to streamline and operationalize campaign measurement. This role will be responsible for reporting and performance evaluation of advertiser campaigns, in addition to contributing towards greater Insights and Measurement research initiatives. The Senior Analyst will interface with internal clients, advertisers, agencies and vendors to assist in the development and execution of research plans that evaluate overall campaign impact, as well as the impact and benefits of specific campaign elements and media platforms. This person will also play an integral role in the standardization of reporting templates, plus assisting in the development of companywide research norms. Candidates should be knowledgeable about the advertising industry, be passionate about entertainment and the media business, and have experience with cross-platform measurement (Linear, Digital, Social). Candidates must be able to use research and analytics to develop actionable insights and effectively tell a story on behalf of advertisers.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Four year degree (B.A., B.S.) from an accredited college or university, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Psychology, Media, Economics/Finance, Math, Statistics or related field
• Minimum of two years in media research with a broadcast or cable network, advertising agency or media research provider
• Experience with Nielsen TV Systems, comScore plus syndicated campaign research tools such as TV Brand Effect, YouGov, ListenFirst, Nielsen Social, Canvs, and YouGov. Prior experience with Lake 5 is a plus
• Must be well versed in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and an expert in Microsoft Excel (formatting, creating charts/graphs, pivot tables and formulas)
• Experience with qualitative and quantitative research initiatives that support internal objectives, including writing surveys, managing survey fielding, analyzing banners & crosstabs
• External candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Proven ability to analyze, interpret and visualize data with client needs in mind
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work under pressure, set priorities, handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Strong communication skills necessary, both oral and written
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Affinity for numbers and the story behind them
• Naturally curious, resourceful and motivated
• Open-minded and able to incorporate feedback and learnings into future projects
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.