Location: Universal City, California
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
General administrative duties including: answering phones, scheduling meetings, processing mail, copying, filing and expense reporting Actively interface with show Production Coordinators regarding Studio requirementsOversee production office compliance regarding document formats and file uploadsArrange executive travel, and interim production cast & crew travel as requiredProcess contracts, deal memos, and budgetMaintain staff & crew and travel databases
The Assistant, Production will support two Production Executives and manage the day-to-day administrative functions. The Assistant will interact with all personnel internally, and with external agents, producers, writers, directors and talent on our Studio productions.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 1 year of industry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Additional Job Requirements
- Interested candidates must submit a resume through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Willingness to work in Universal City, CA
- Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Minimum 6 months experience in production environment, television production a plus.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure.
• Flexible, personable, self-starter with the ability to interface with all levels of the organization and external stakeholders
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.