Director, Product Management
- Full Time
Greentech Media, Inc. is looking for an experienced, passionate and skilled Director of Product Management to help shape the future of GTM’s digital products and subscription businesses. The Director, Product Management will focus on improving performance across the digital suite of products and will be responsible for- Advertising and Subscription Revenue, Reader/Customer Engagement and Retention.
In this role, you will collaborate with a diverse collection of individuals and skills including Marketers, Journalists, Analysts, Designers, Sales, and Executives. Working closely with the Vice President of Digital you will conceive and execute the agreed upon short- and long-term roadmaps, execute typical Product Owner responsibilities and be a leading voice on the team. In this wide-ranging role, you will need to be nimble, fast and creative to keep pace in our performance-driven culture. This is a strategic and operational role, execution is key.
- Define and implement commercial strategy and roadmaps informed by user and market research to derive maximum value from our offerings
- Managing, planning and executing on the vision throughout the product lifecycle, including the definition of product opportunities, defining the product release vision, gathering, creating and prioritizing user stories and working closely with internal cross-functional groups to ensure the goals and outcomes are met
- Oversight of Adverting and Subscription revenue ensuring commercial delivery targets are achieved and align to revenue growth ambitions.
- Product Owner leadership in a SCRUM environment
- Tracking the performance of products/features, including customer acquisition, engagement, satisfaction and retention to assess whether the goals and outcomes are being achieved
- Constant monitoring and experimenting to influence primary and secondary KPIs
- Collaborate with Audience acquisition managers to broaden and deepen segment penetration rates.
Knowledge & Experience
- 6-10 years of Product Management experience with a successful history of delivering customer-oriented solutions in a fast-moving environment.
- Proven experience growing e-commerce, subscription businesses, and Media/News digital properties.
- Critical thinker, effective communicator and influencer, and creative problem solver.
- Proven experience measuring user behavior and using those metrics to define a product roadmap and feature release schedule.
- Experience with product management best practices including techniques for identifying customer needs, roadmaps, AB testing, and data analysis
- Experience with Agile methodologies, specifically working as the product owner in SCRUM.
- Adept ability to improve subscriber acquisition funnels
- Strong ability to connect user behaviors to business outcomes.
- Highly skilled at translating user/business input into actionable, well-formed user stories, epics, and roadmaps
- An individual who can be strategic but also delivers tactical needs of the business.
- Commercial thinking and value-focused - Understands how their product area fits as part of the larger value proposition
- Collected and decisive - You are a calm and effective decision maker, understanding trade-offs and making priority calls
- Passionate about product - You enjoy creating products and the processes of creating them. You strive to learn and bring others on a journey with you
- Continuous Delivery - You enjoy delivering solutions, getting early feedback and delivering a valuable outcome to the customer and the business
Wood Mackenzie Core Values
Wood Mackenzie is a place where we are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. e value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment which encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging.
Wood Mackenzie values each individual's contribution and helps them reach their full potential while sustaining an organizational culture of health and well-being.
Our core values are:
- Respect for the Individual
- Confidence with humility
We understand the importance of achieving a balance between work, family and other life commitments. We are open to considering flexible working arrangements to enable the greatest spectrum of talent to contribute to Wood Mackenzie’s success.
Unsolicited resumes submitted to Wood Mackenzie by any external recruitment agency via Internet, e-mail, fax, or U.S. mail become the property of Wood Mackenzie and we are not responsible for any fees associated with those resumes.
In compliance with the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and 1991, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities act of 1990 and all other relevant federal and state laws, the policy of this company prohibits discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran’s status, disability, genetic information or any other group protected by law.
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran’s status, disability, genetic information or any other group protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access WoodMac.com/careers online as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations sending an email
Wood Mackenzie is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D, and a member of E-Verify.
Apply for Director, Product Management
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly