- Full Time
Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Other VA
Status: Freelance / Contract
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: November 2018
Rate: Up to $22/hr DOE
Our client in Virginia Beach, VA is looking for a Graphic Designer to assist their team.
This assignment will average 10-40 hours/week.
This Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
- An array of design projects: print collateral materials, flyers, brochures, vehicle wraps, out-of-home advertising, PowerPoint presentations, email templates, web banners, newsletters and promotional materials.
- Assists in developing consistent creative ideas and solutions to meet customer needs.
- Coordinates with all areas of marketing to ensure a consistent message.
- Originates design layout. Creates customized PC based templates to serve as guidelines for future projects.
- Uses graphic design software applications to produce printed/digital sales and marketing communications including collateral materials, multimedia solutions, and/or interactive experiences.
- Supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc), and process improvement opportunities.
The ideal Graphic Designer possesses the following:
- BA/BS required
- 3+ years of related experience
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and After Effects
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Must provide a portfolio and demo reel to be considered
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.