Product Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
Position: Product Marketing Specialist
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 4 Months
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $30/hr
Our client, a major online retailer, needs a Product Marketing Specialist to join their team onsite 40 hours/week in San Bruno. Company shuttle available.
The Product Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Collect and analyze consumer and product research to drive product recommendations.
- Work closely with management to define product concept, feature-set, positioning, pricing, and strategy.
- Own go-to-market execution to ensure product development is on schedule, requirements are met and support strategy of all feature launches.
- Partner with cross-organizational groups (Marketing, Products, Creative, Finance, PR, Legal, Engineering) to complete various go-to-market tasks.
- Maintain and communicate the product release roadmap.
- Monitor and track the competitive landscape for the product category.
The ideal Product Marketing Specialist should possess the following (please provide specific examples of how these apply to you):
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in streaming entertainment product marketing or product management
- 3+ years of experience in project management, specifically working cross-functionally with Sales/Marketing, Program Management, PR, Legal, Finance, Operations, and Engineering
- 3+ years of experience using data (market, survey, etc.) to drive decision-making
- 3+ years of experience with MS Office, emphasis on Excel
- 1+ year of experience managing product roadmaps and implementing scaled processes
- 1+ year of experience in product positioning development
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong bias for data-driven decision-making
- Proactive and organized with a strict appreciation for deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to wear many hats with minimal direction
- Quick decision-making abilities demonstrating bias for action under tight timing and pressure
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment
- Obsessed with customer
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.