Creative Services Coordinator
- Full Time
Position: Creative Services Coordinator
Location: East Bay
Status: Freelance, potential to convert to FTE for the right fit!
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Early January
Rate: Up to $35/hour
Up to $75K annually DOE
Our big name food client needs a Creative Services Coordinator to join their team for an ongoing, 40 hours/week contract onsite in San Ramon. Potential to convert to full-time for the right fit.
In this role the Creative Services Coordinator be responsible for managing creative projects from intake through to final delivery. Projects will span both print and digital and will include packaging, shipping containers, point-of sale, sales brochures, product fact sheets, logos, promotional products, digital/social media assets, and more!
- Serve as primary liaison between internal creative teams and internal requesters
- Process incoming creative requests
- Create and manage project timelines, and manage production and delivery through the life of the project
- Research and source estimates for print supplies, and partner with external vendors
- Maintain and inventory department supplies, and maintain a digital assets database
- Other projects as required
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Creative Services Coordinator:
- BA and 2+ years of experience
- Experience with Workfront
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to drive projects from start to finish, while partnering closely with cross-functional teams and building strong working relationships
- In-depth understanding of design workflows, trafficking/project management, print methods and current web/digital capabilities
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.