Senior Technical Writer
- Full Time
Position: Senior Technical Writer
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 9 Months
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $47/hr DOE
One of hottest clients is seeking a Senior Technical Writer to join their team!
The Senior Technical Writer will be responsible for the following:
- Write highly technical internal content for SaaS Service Center and Service Desk programs.
- Work closely with engineers and internal stakeholders to develop a strong, functional, up-to-date, and well-curated internal knowledge base.
- Work closely with engineers and SMEs to build out internal documentation sites.
- Deliver accurate technical and functional documentation on time and with a high degree of quality.
- Build a knowledge base that is discoverable, easy to use, and understandable to our internal teams.
- Document best practices across the organization in real time.
- Contribute to strategic initiatives around onboarding new products, developing standard operating procedures, and developing automation tooling.
- Work closely with other members of the technical content team to ensure uniformity in workflow and writing style.
- Collaborate with trainers to develop learning materials for the SaaS organization.
The ideal Senior Technical Writer should possess the following (please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you):
- +5 years' experience
- Bachelor's degree in a writing-intensive field or significant work experience in start-ups or fast-paced enterprise technology-development environments
- Impeccable written English skills
- Strong team-player attributes with outstanding communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in developing internal engineering documentation
- Experience in using Confluence to develop large document libraries
- Comfort with swiftly changing dynamic software development situations
- Ability to drive, follow, and evangelize cross-team processes
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure concepts and technologies
- Knowledge of Wiki markup, HTML, and XML
- Experience in using enterprise-grade bug-tracking systems such as JIRA
- A proven history of fearless hands-on product use and a strong user advocate mentality
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.