Creative Traffic Manager
- Full Time
Position: Creative Traffic Manager
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $42/hr DOE
Our client, a major online retailer, needs a Creative Traffic Manager to join their team onsite 40 hours/week in San Bruno. Company shuttle available.
The Creative Traffic Manager will be responsible for the following:
-Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Must be able to prioritize, be a self-starter, take on required responsibility and be detail oriented
- Ability to balance the workload of a large team of designers and copywriters
- Drive and own service level agreements and protocols within the production processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and resource management tool for capacity planning
- Continually monitor requests and timelines to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensure projects production plans and timelines stay within scope
- Engage with business partners to ensure crisp communication between requests and designers.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly workload status reporting
- Escalation contact for investigating and resolving production issues for the category stakeholder
- Actively manage and display ongoing project progress and allocations across teams, ensuring transparency and company-wide understanding of workflow and inflight-work streams
- Develop, drive and improve production workflow while establishing best practices to drive production productivity while improving the quality of the creative output
The ideal Creative Traffic Manager should possess the following (please provide specific examples of how these apply to you):
- 4+ years in account or business operations management and/or marketing is required; online advertising industry experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience with the digital design process, design execution and roles on a digital design production team
- Knowledge of traffic workflow systems and previous experience "starting up" this capability in an agency/in-house design group environment
- Understanding how project scope translates into resource capacity and capabilities
- Understanding of project management fundamentals, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk and allocate resources
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with custom workflow tools or a heavily customized existing tool
- Experience working in a global face paced environment
- Ability to maintain positive and productive relationships with all clients, team members, peers, managers, etc.
- Ability to organize information, prioritize and maintain attention to detail, and accurately follow procedures.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.