Marketing Business Development Manager
- Full Time
Position: Marketing Business Development Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Next Month
Rate: Up to $130,000/year
Our law firm client in Washington, DC is look for a Marketing Business Development Manager to join their team for a full-time position.
The ideal candidate has experience working in a national law firm or professional services firm.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop and implement strategic marketing and business growth plans
- Develop collateral for marketing communications, business developments, strategy teams, and target market audiences.
- Manage/support outbound marketing activities/initiatives to increase brand awareness: speaking events, sponsorships, thought leadership articles
- Develop agendas and execute firm retreats and meetings
- Produce reports analyzing the ROI on the strategic initiatives
- Produce reports on prospective business opportunities, competitor activities, and industry trends
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working at a law firm or professional services firm
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing
- JD or MBA is a plus
- Strong knowledge of legal environments
- Experience managing budgets
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.