- Full Time
The BioPharma Editor will regularly edit and write stories that lead our coverage of the biopharma industry, from breaking news briefs to in-depth original stories that analyze the trends impacting biotech and pharmaceutical companies. You will assign and edit stories, plan big projects, monitor your beat, cultivate relationships with stakeholders, hunt down important stories, and collaborate with your team. This position reports to the managing editor.
What you can bring to the table:
- Proven writing, reporting and editing skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyze business concepts, industry trends, and major news stories.
- Ability to build relationships with important sources and report on complex subjects.
- Strong digital news knowledge.
- Deadline-oriented time management skills; ability to turn around stories on tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or better in journalism, English or similar field.
- At least 2-5 years of experience writing, reporting and/or editing in the healthcare or biopharma field.
To apply submit a resume, cover letter and three clips.