- Full Time
We are looking for editors to join our fast-growing global news operation. Associate Editors take on the central role in our editorial effort and govern our day-to-day publishing. They are responsible for the clarity and style of our writing, and they ensure our reporting is objective, accurate and insightful.
Brightwire covers finance, politics and business around the clock, with industry-specific teams across North America, Asia and Europe. We research, analyze and report the latest events shaping the economy, politics and society. The role requires seamless teamwork, collaborating with reporters to develop and hone our coverage under tight deadlines.
Our editors relish the drive for perfection in this demanding and dynamic environment, care deeply about precision and clarity in writing, and understand the power of language to inform.
Whether you see this role as a stepping stone in your career or a chance to build a career at Brightwire, we give you the opportunity to excel to your maximum capability and develop your full potential as an editor.
- Ability and deep desire to write clear, compelling, and accurate copy
- Excel within a fast-paced team striving for excellence and perfection
- Impeccable news judgment, with a desire to learn and share knowledge
- Interest in advancing the art of copy editing
- Motivated, committed and responsible
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier school with exceptional academic or professional achievements
We’d be delighted if you write a short cover letter about why this sounds like the perfect role for you, while showing off the clarity and concision of your copy.